Geeks With Blogs
Zackary Geers blog
BLAH!  I've found out there's an issue with HttpWebRequest in 1.1 where it will mysteriously stop downloading files (may be related to https), yet when I switch to 2.0, my code works perfectly.    While I'm glad I've found a way to get it working, it drive me nuts!  Also I hear rumors that there may be a bug with HttpWebRequest not properly flushing when you call GetResponse, though I haven't figured that one out yet.  I'm tired but I have working code, understanding the bug is something I will have to put off till I have a fresh mind. Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 7:54 AM | Back to top


Comments on this post: HttpWebRequest

No comments posted yet.
Your comment:
 (will show your gravatar)


Copyright © Zackary Geers | Powered by: GeeksWithBlogs.net