D'Arcy from Winnipeg
Solution Architecture, Business & Entrepreneurship, Microsoft, and Adoption

Mr. Meaty

Saturday, September 16, 2006 4:57 AM

Leave it to CBC to come up with a whacked out tween puppet version of Clerks 2. It's aimed at the "Tween" audience, but man, I never had shows like this when I was a tween.

I happened on this while looking for serious news articles on the CBC website, and noticed a link to the Mr. Meaty game. If the game is anything like the show, this is a must see:

Level 1: You pick your character and you're armed with ketchup and mustard. You traverse through the kitchen of the fast food place killing rats, snakes, cooked chickens walking around, bald cops (mall security?) and finally hit the first boss: a tar monster that keeps saying "I just want a hug". Seriously, I can't make this s*it up.

So take some time today to aquaint yourself with Mr. Meaty (no guys, not THAT Mr. Meaty...geeze). I leave you with some lyrics to the theme song:

"All God's creatures...fresh off the grill"

nice.

D

Feedback

I hope its a good game! 9/23/2006 4:57 AM | Aaron

# re: Mr. Meaty

All God’s creatures fresh off the grill, so come on down to Mr. Meaty where friends meet to eat, meat!" ...
10/15/2006 4:32 PM | Porker

# re: Mr. Meaty

MR. MEATY I THINK IS A GOOD SHOW IF YOU DON'T THATS FINE WITH AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T WATCH IT 11/28/2006 2:33 PM | HI

poop taste good 11/28/2006 2:36 PM | joe

# re: Mr. Meaty

MR. MEATY I THINK IS A GOOD SHOW IF YOU DON'T like it THATS FINE WITH me AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T WATCH IT 11/28/2006 2:39 PM | HI

it is alfful to said that stuff shame on mr.meaty 11/29/2006 5:48 PM | hii

# re: Mr. Meaty

CLASSIC SHOW,FUNNY GAME,MR MEATY WILL BE A HUGE HIT 12/8/2006 8:27 PM | MIKE HUNT

# re: Mr. Meaty

mr. meaty is so funny and kinda gross but good! all gods creatures fresh off the grill come on down to mr. meaty where friends meet to eat! meat! i cant stop singing that theme song hahhahahahahah! hope you make new shows mr. meaty productions! see ya! fffffaaaaaaarrrrrrrrttttttt! bbbbbuuuuuurrrrrrppppppp! hahahahahhahahah! ooppsie i made a poopsie! that stank! : ) 12/29/2006 6:13 PM | selena yaiboubi

I suuck meat 5/17/2007 12:56 PM | mr.meaty

# re: Mr. Meaty

I love mr.meatys! I love parker, he is so cute and seems very nice, he should be the one who gets all of the girls! josh is cool, and i love the ancient old woman! in fact i am watching mr.meatys right now! 8/18/2007 10:54 AM | atty

# re: Mr. Meaty

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MR MEATY I watch it everyday on nicktoons at 7.ooam mon-fri on sat-sun 9.00am I am 18 and I love this show Josh is the best hes so cute and adorable I dream about him I looooooooove him and Parkers cute and so funny
and the ashley girls are the best I would hang with them My room is wallpapered with mr meaty pictures I even have season 1 mr meaty on dvd I absolutly love mr meaty I watch it evry friggin day I never miss it never take it off nicktoons I'll friggin kill myself you show is the best!!!! In fact Im watching it right now as we speak Josh Redgrove is my armcandy my cutie pie 11/7/2007 3:55 AM | LARA MALDONADO

Where can you get mr. meaty dvd's? 12/12/2007 5:58 AM | vekat

# re: Mr. Meaty

I watched the beginning of an episode with the mute enabled, and Closed Captioning says the theme song ends with "where friends NEED to eat...Meat", instead of "where friends MEET to eat...Meat" 1/11/2008 12:42 AM | Bob

# re: Mr. Meaty

i love mr. meaty he is my blue prince...i wana meryy him..... he is gonna be my blue prince..

i am in loveeeeeeeeeeeeee :) 2/18/2008 2:50 PM | juana mendees

yo what's up?
mrs. meaty here saying i love mr. meaty..
where friends meet to eat..meat! 4/13/2008 2:16 AM | mrs. meaty

hey mr. meaty...........
your show is very beautiful.........
4/13/2008 2:18 AM | natalie

# re: Mr. Meaty

thanks josh and parker i will come leter on staurday 6 pm inthe moring 2 days i love you both beause your freind askely 1 youert chips and so on cup cakes popcorn fench freis nuggets \
pizza i alllowed josh and parker to eat fiers bugers 8/20/2009 5:27 PM | karina

# re: Mr. Meaty

Your show made me laugh when I was a kid
I will always love your show
6/1/2013 11:46 AM | DAndre